MasonorousFX Artifact Buffers
(Check out our Shop to see the Artifacts that are currently available.)
Spice up your pedalboard with something more interesting than a black box! MasonorousFX Artifact Buffers are built into unusual tins, salvaged artifacts found on the back shelves of antique stores, or any custom item you want that fits the guidelines.
The Artifact circuit is an improved version of the “legendary” Kl0n buffer. Compared to the original, the Artifact Buffer features:
- Additional power filtration and protection components
- A second buffer section stacked in parallel with the first for additional current drive capability and even lower output impedance
- A larger output capacitor for no loss of bass even when used with vintage pedals.
You can send us any tin or enclosure you want a buffer in, but it must:
- have walls strong enough to support the jacks when you plug in
- be drillable (no pure glass or ceramic, although a glass jar with a metal lid for the jacks might work)
- be no smaller than 2.5″ x 2″ x 1″
- Things that work really well: metal tins, small wooden boxes or wood objects that can be hollowed out, etc.